Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Week 6 • Social Media Tool Spotlight • Selection

Select a SOCIAL MEDIA tool, service or platform to spotlight. Create a brief summary as a Google document, i.e., document, presentation, or drawing for your selected tool.

Select a specific tool or online service, not a category. For example, Blogger is just one of many blogging tools.

To "claim" your selection, Post a Comment below: Identify yourself and the tool selected. If someone else has selected the tool, you need to find another.

For further details, see the Week 6 post.

13 comments:

  1. Hi all,
    I have decided to use PiktoChart for my tool this week.

    Mahalo,
    Kaulana Hokoana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy Sanders: Social Media Tool

    Telegram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaulana D. - Scoop.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha Everyone!
    This is James Gochenouer checking in.

    Tool: Flickr

    Mahalo,
    -James

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    My Social Media Tool Spotlight~ Bit.ly (URL Shortner)
    Janet Leach

    ReplyDelete
  6. Desiree Piercy
    Spotlight tool: Teacher Tube

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aloha all -
    This is Terri - I will be doing my spotlight on Symbaloo;)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to claim the emerging social media service called "Medium" - https://medium.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spotlight for My tool : Edmodo

    Shil

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mike Wright:

    I will go with Schoology instead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coby Thornton

    I'd like to talk about the ways I've used Google Drive in my classroom to inform collaboration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aloha,

    Not sure if my initial comment didnʻt go through, Iʻd like to focus on Thinglink.

    Mahalo,

    Kainoa

    ReplyDelete